Sunday, September 16, 2012

Heavy cross


Hey everyone,

I got back to Zagreb today and while I was in Vinkovci, I didn't get a chance to post anything, so here's a little post about something that I've been looking for in my shopping trips and haven't been able to find the right piece.

Let's talk/write a bit about the ''divine inspiration'' among the designers recently. Versace, Lanvin, Emilio Pucci and many more are using this Christian symbol in their collections. I love it, but in moderation. I like ti in a sense of spicing your outfit with a detail of a cross. I also like it when the cross is studded, but then again, I like everything studded so I obviously have a problem :)

Feel free to share your thoughts about this fashion statement and here are some pieces with this trend that I like.







Peace&Love

D.





3 comments:

  1. I am not a very religious person, but even I love the crosses. I think they bring a bit of attitude to everything, especially studded!

    xx,
    J
    www.abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the heels!!!! Follow each other?

    xx
    eve

    www.themefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I recently also adore studs! <3


    Maybe we could follow each others blogs?
    I'm already the fan of yours :))

    jesuismonika.blogspot.com

    Greets

    ReplyDelete