Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Beautiful addiction

Hello my Lovelies!

In my last post, I told you that I have been working on a styling project and here's a little more about that. 

A new band called Lines&Colours are promoting their single ''Beautiful addiction'' and I was working on their styling with an amazing Croatian designer, Boris Banović. In the link below, I'm posting their song, and I'm very curious what you guys think? 

I'll put the styling pictures on the blog or FB page soon.

I'm wearing Udobuy sweater HERE, H&M scarf, Platino boots and Michael Kors bag.











Peace&Love

D.


6 comments:

  1. i think is great choice for this fall /winter! like layering and hat !

    www.donnaiveh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE UR STYLE! would you like to follow each other?
    following you now

    http://iamaleena.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wauw, heel mooi! vooral die boots!

    Kisses ♥ http://www.glamorousvision.blogspot.nl/
    New Facebookpage :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Predivna kombinacija <33333

    pusu ti šaljem,

    Matea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Možeš li mi molim te reći koji ti je ovo lak na noktima i koja nijansa?? Krasan je a ne mogu nikako dobru boju pogoditi :D hvala!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naravno, to ti je Pupa french manicure, osobno volim jaku bijelu boju i najbolje ju postignem sa lakom za francusku manikuru.

      Delete